The comments from the public following the Patent Subject Matter Eligibility: Roundtable 2. The roundtable focused on receiving feedback regarding larger questions concerning the legal contours of eligible subject matter in the U.S. patent system.
Please note that the following documents are posted as originally received but may contain artifacts of scanning, OCR "optical character recognition", and document format conversion for presentation on the uspto.gov website.
- Armitage, Bob
- Banbury Statement
- Bera, Rajendra K.
- Chien, Colleen & Rai, Arti
- Coalition for 21st Century Medicine
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Entertainment Software Association
- Google Inc.
- Houston IP Law Association
- Internet Association and the Computer & Communications Industry Association
- Marqeta (Jason Gardner)
- Pollinger, Steven and Tolliver, Craig
- Public Knowledge
- R & D Companies (InterDigital, Fallbrook Technologies Inc., Digimarc Corporation)
- Snyder, Martin
- Software and Information Industry Association
- Sunstein, Bruce
- Taylor, David