The USPTO will perform network maintenance on multiple nights beginning at 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, July 17 and ending at 5 a.m., Friday, July 19 ET.
The maintenance will occur on the following nights and times:
- Beginning at 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, July 17 and ending at 5 a.m., Thursday, July 18 ET.
- Beginning at 11:59 p.m., Thursday, July 18 and ending at 5 a.m., Friday, July 19 ET.
During the maintenance periods, access to http://www.uspto.gov and the following USPTO public online payment systems may be intermittent:
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web & EFS-Web Contingency)
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment System (ETAS)
- Patent Maintenance Fees Storefront
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board End to End (PTAB E2E)
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
Posted at 04:20PM Jul 17, 2019 in Planned Events |