Product System Maintenance
The USPTO will be performing security maintenance from 12 a.m. until 2 a.m. on Friday, September 29 ET.
During the maintenance the following systems will not be available:
- Assignments on the Web (AOTW)
Multiple Systems Maintenance
The USPTO will be performing routine maintenance from 12:01 a.m. until 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 30 ET.
During the maintenance, there will be complete outage for the following systems:
• Assignments Historical Database (AHD)
• Assignments on the Web (AOTW)
• Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR)
• Trademark Trial and Appeal Board VUE (TTABVUE)
Multiple System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance affecting multiple systems from 12:01 a.m. until 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 30 ET.
The following systems will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
• EFS-Web for Registered eFilers, Unregistered eFilers, and EFS-Web Contingency
• Private PAIR
Patent Center will be available as an alternative to electronically file and retrieve patent applications. Please refer to our Filing Documents during an Outage page for other alternative filing method.
Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA) and Trademark Trial and Appeal Board VUE (TTABVUE) Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on ESTTA and TTABVUE from 12 a.m. until 2 a.m. on Sunday, October 1 ET.
During the maintenance period, ESTTA and TTABVUE will be unavailable.
Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on TEAS beginning at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, October 3 ET.
To minimize the risk of disruption, we recommend closing any active sessions and stopping your work between 7 a.m. and 7:15 a.m. ET.
Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC) Migration
The USPTO will perform a migration on CPC from the Production Data Center in Alexandria to a new Data Center in Manassas, beginning at 10 p.m., Tuesday, October 3 and ending at 4 a.m., Wednesday, October 4 ET.
During the migration window, the CPC and the following systems will be impacted:
- CPC DB and Classification Allocation Tool (CAT) will be unavailable.
- The OC Issue Classification form will be impacted by this update as this form requires CPC validation services. You may continue with other OC functionalities.
- In Docket Application Viewer (DAV), CPC information will be unavailable.
- In PE2E-Search, Similarity Search will be unavailable.
Posted at 03:16PM Sep 27, 2023 in Planned Events |