Multiple Systems Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on multiple systems from 12 a.m. until 5 a.m. on Saturday, March 18 ET.
The following systems will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
• Patent Practitioner Search
• Registered Practitioner Portal
• Exam Applicant Portal
• Office of Enrollment Discipline Information System (OEDIS)
• Assignment on the Web (AOTW)
• Electronic Trademark Assignment System (ETAS)
• Electronic Patent Assignment System (EPAS)
• Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR)
• Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Inquiry System (TTABVUE)
Private Patent Application Information Retrieval (Private-PAIR) Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on Private-PAIR from 12:01 a.m. until 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 18 ET.
During the maintenance period, Private PAIR will be unavailable. Please use Patent Center as an alternative to electronically retrieve patent applications.
Patent Electronic Filing System-Web (EFS-Web) Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on EFS-Web from 8 p.m. until 10 p.m. on Sunday, March 19 ET.
During this maintenance period, Fee Worksheets and Acknowledgement Receipts for submissions will not be generated.
Applicants may file submissions in EFS-Web during this time but wait until Monday for those documents to be generated. Applicants may still file submissions via Patent Center.
Posted at 07:20AM Mar 17, 2023 in Planned Events |