Official Correspondence (OC) and Docket Application Viewer (DAV) Disaster Recovery Exercise Test
The USPTO will perform system maintenance on Official Correspondence (OC) and Docket Application Viewer (DAV) in order to conduct a disaster recovery exercise beginning at 12:01 a.m., Saturday, June 6 and ending at 5:30 a.m., Saturday, June 6 ET.
Users will not be able to access the system during the maintenance period, and should save all work and log off from the system prior to the maintenance window.
Changes may be lost during the disaster recovery exercise.
A listing of affected Patents systems is below:
Docket Application Viewer (DAV)
- Official Correspondence (OC)
- Patent Center
- Central Enterprise Data Repository-Infrastructure (CEDR Infra )
- One Patent Service Gateway (OPSG)
Additional systems impacted
- Patent Electronic Filing System – Web (EFSWeb)
- Private Patent Application Information Retrieval (PrivatePAIR)
- Infrastructure Code Table (ICT)
ESTTA and TTABVUE Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA) and Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Inquiry System (TTABVUE) beginning at 12:01 a.m., Monday, June 8 and ending at 5 a.m., Monday, June 8 ET.
During the maintenance period, ESTTA and TTABVUE will be unavailable.
Posted at 04:47PM Jun 01, 2020 in Planned Events |