Deposit Account Payment Processing UnavailableThe USPTO is currently experiencing technical issues affecting the Deposit Account payment method.
At this time the Deposit Account payment method is currently unavailable, however Credit/Debit card payments and EFT payment methods are still available.
Support teams are currently working on a solution to this issue.
Users of the following systems may be impacted due to the Deposit Account payment method being unavailable:
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web and EFS-Web Contingency)
- Patent Center
- Electronic Trademark Assignment Search (ETAS)
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Certified Copy Center (CCC)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Customer Interface (OEDCI)
- Patent Maintenance Fee Storefront
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board End-to-End (PTAB E2E)
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
Posted at 04:27PM Jun 15, 2020 in Current Status |