Join us for the USPTO Patent Examiner Info Session and Open House at our Silicon Valley Regional Office in San Jose, CA. The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is looking for talented individuals to work as utility patent examiners at our regional office in San Jose, CA. Come meet our team on September 21st at 9:30 a.m.
As a patent examiner, you will:
- Work with the largest intellectual property rights entity in the nation
- Support economic growth and position America as one of the world's top innovators
- Review patent applications for inventive, modern breakthroughs and interact with applicants and their representatives
- Gain experience, training and mentorship you won't get anywhere else
Have access to alternative, flexible schedules, telework, bonuses and paid overtime
Who should attend this event?
Candidates (or upcoming Fall/Winter graduates) in the following fields of engineering study:
By attending this event, you will:
- Learn more about the agency and the patent examiner position
- Meet with the USPTO team and discuss the hiring process
- Learn more about our competitive pay, tremendous benefits, and why USPTO was ranked the #1 Best Place to Work in the Federal Government®.
Visit USAJobs.gov [Keyword: USPTO] to view the job description or to apply!
Please note that the Silicon Valley USPTO is a federal facility. Visitors are required to present a valid form of government-issued identification (driver license or passport) and may be subject to screening to gain access.