***The trademark program is CANCELED. We apologize for the inconvenience. Look for the rescheduled event early next year.***
Come learn from the USPTO during a full-day of programs on international and domestic Trademark practices before the USPTO. Topics will include:
- Overview of the Madrid system
- Filing an International Application Through the USPTO
- USPTO as a Designated Contracting Party (DCP) – 66(a)/Madrid Applications
- Best Practices: Petitions to the Director, Letters of Protest, and Post Publication Amendments
- Tour of the Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) and the USPTO Website
This event is intended for Trademark attorneys, paralegals and practitioners who would like to know more about the Madrid Protocol and domestic trademark practice before the USPTO.
California MCLE credit is offered for this event.
The event is free and open to the public.
Please note that the Silicon Valley USPTO is a federal facility. Attendees are required to present a valid form of government-issued identification (driver license or passport) and may be subject to screening to gain access.
This event is accessible to individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, including captioning, sign language interpreting, or other, please email email@example.com or call (408)918-9900.