Do you have questions about patents, trademarks, and other ways to protect your startup’s intellectual property?
Founding Floor, a co-working accelerator for tech startups in San Jose, is hosting a workshop on intellectual property by Silicon Valley USPTO Director John Cabeca.
In this workshop designed specifically for the unique needs of startups, founders and entrepreneurs in the tech industry, you will learn:
- Overview of Intellectual Property Types: Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights and Trade Secrets
- Understanding the Risks of Early Disclosure and how you can lose your IP
- What resources and assistance are available for startups through USPTO
- Why Startups and Entrepreneurs Should Consider Protecting Their IP
- And much more, including your questions.
When it comes to innovating, creating new things and entering new territory, having a proactive IP strategy is often better than being reactive to issues later on.
Limited seats available. Please note: Associated registration fees for this event are not charged by the USPTO. More information and registration is available on the Founders Floor website.