Have you invented the next best thing or process? Do you have an idea that could be monetized into valuable intellectual property?
Protecting your intellectual property (IP) is an important part of your business strategy.
At this seminar, you will:
- Network with IP experts and other small businesses
- Discover how IP strategy fits into your business plan
- Learn the risks of early disclosure and how you can lose your IP
- Get essential info on Patents and Trademarks for protecting your IP
- Learn about SBA Resources that will help your small business
- Get connected to the City of Bellevue entrepreneur network of resources
- Hear from local small businesses who have taken steps to protect their IP, and get your questions answered
Please register here by November 14, 2017.
Please note, the parking garage is currently closed to meeting attendees, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please consider taking public transportation, or use the paid parking at the following addresses:
- Bellevue Corporate Plaza: 600 108th Ave NE
- Meydenbauer Convention Center: 11100 NE 6th St.
- Bravern: 1111 NE 8th St.