Join the Elijah J. McCoy Midwest Regional U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Regional Director at the Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago Symposium
The symposium looks to feature:
- Government Agency Updates (USPTO Midwest Regional Director Damian Porcari).
- Age of Digital Disruption and the Rise in Technology Impacting Business (Kimberly Wong – McDonald's).
- Advice, Practice Tips and Do’s and Don’ts of Successful Practice in the Federal Courts (Judge Tharp, Judge Durkin and Magistrate Schenkier).
- Update on Law and Practice in the Federal Circuit (Chief Judge Prost and Judge Linn).
- State of the Northern District of Illinois Courts and Experiences with the Local Patent Rules and the Patent Pilot Program (Chief Judge Castillo, Judge Chang and Judge Kennelly).
Space is limited, it is recommended to register for the program. Lunch is provided for attendees. CLE credit is pending.