The Texas Regional Office will host an interactive webcast with Technology Center 2600 (TC 2600) experts. This event will allow you to experience training provided to examiners, interface with USPTO Management and Executives, and to provide us with your feedback, concerns, questions, and ideas on how TC 2600 can improve.
Agenda: (All times are Central Standard Time)
- 09:15-10:15 - 101 presentation (Broadcast of USPTO HQ meeting)
- 10:15-11:15 - Introduction to TC 2600 (Broadcast of USPTO HQ meeting)
- 11:15-11:30 - Break
- 11:30-12:30 - 112(f) presentation (Broadcast of USPTO HQ meeting)
- 12:30-01:00 - Lunch break (Please bring your own lunch)
- 01:00-01:45 - 101 and 112 workshop (Live with the TXRO managers and peers)
- 01:45-02:45 - Report outs, panel Q&A, closing remarks, survey (Broadcast of USPTO HQ meeting)
While the program will be available virtually via WebEx, those who wish to participate in a 101 eligibility and/or 112 (f) breakout session with their peers and the TXRO managers will need to attend the program being held at the USPTO Texas Regional Office in person.
To RSVP please email TC2600CustomerPartnership@uspto.gov (link sends e-mail) and include:
- Full name of participants
- Organization or firm you are representing
- Location of attendance: Texas Regional Office or via WebEx
- Breakout session preference: 35 USC 101 or 35 USC 112(f) (please note space is limited for each breakout session)
For questions call Catherine Perez at 571-272-4650, or email TC2600CustomerPartnership@uspto.gov