Attend an interactive Q&A session with patent experts at the USPTO's Texas Regional Office (TXRO), the first of a five-class curriculum of patents. If you have questions about your current patent application, are looking to pursue one, or are just interested in the subject, please join us. Space is limited, so register early.
- Class One is an overview of intellectual property with a focus on patents, EFS-Web, and USPTO resources
- Class Two covers key aspects of provisional applications
- Class Three covers key aspects of nonprovisional applications
- Class Four covers the components of nonprovisional applications and includes a discussion on claim interpretation and common pitfalls
- Class Five covers the basics of patent searching and an introduction to searching strategies
Class One: May 19, 2021
Class Two: August 18, 2021
Class Three: September 15, 2021
Class Four: October 20, 2021
Class Five: November 17, 2021
This event may be webcast to Patent & Trademark Resource Centers (PTRCs) in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas. Please check PTRC locations to find the center nearest to you and call ahead to learn if the seminar is being shown at your particular PTRC.