Attend an interactive Q&A session with patent experts at the USPTO's Texas Regional Office (TXRO). The TXRO will continue its five-class curriculum on patents. Space is limited, so register early.
- Class one is an overview of intellectual property with a focus on patents, EFS-Web, and USPTO resources
- Class two covers key aspects of provisional applications
- Class three covers key aspects of nonprovisional applications
- Class four covers the components of nonprovisional applications and includes a discussion on claim interpretation and common pitfalls
- Class five covers the basics of patent searching and an introduction to searching strategies
Class two: January 20, 2021
Class three: February 17, 2021
Class four: March 17, 2021
Class five: April 21, 2021
If you have questions about your current patent application, if you are looking to pursue one, or if you are just interested in the subject, please join us.
For more information, please email TXROevents@uspto.gov, visit us at the Texas Regional Office home page, or call us at 469-295-9000.
This event may be webcast to Patent & Trademark Resource Centers (PTRCs) in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas. Please check PTRC locations to find the center nearest to you and call ahead to learn if the seminar is being shown at your particular PTRC.