Join us for an interactive Q&A session with patent experts at the Texas Regional U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. This is part of the Texas Regional Office's five-class curriculum on patents.
- Class one provided an overview of intellectual property, with a focus on patents, EFS-Web, and USPTO resources.
- Class two covered key aspects of provisional applications.
- Class three covered key aspects of nonprovisional applications.
- Class four covers the components of nonprovisional applications and includes a discussion on claim interpretation and common pitfalls.
- Class five covers the basics of patent searching and an introduction to searching strategies.
Class four: February 19, 2020
Class five: March 18, 2020
If you have questions about your current patent application, are looking to pursue one, or are just interested in the subject, please join us.
Space is limited, so register early to secure your seat.
For more information, please email TXROevents@uspto.gov, visit the Texas Regional Office homepage, or call 469-295-9000.
This event may be webcast to Patent and Trademark Resource Centers (PTRCs) in Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas. Please check PTRC locations to find the one nearest you, and call ahead to learn if the seminar is being shown there.