This event has been CANCELED. If it will be rescheduled, we will publicize it when that decision has been made. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Attend an interactive Q&A session with patent experts at the Texas Regional U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (TXRO). The TXRO will continue its five-class curriculum on patents.
- Class one is an overview of intellectual property with a focus on patents, EFS-Web, and USPTO resources
- Class two covers key aspects of provisional applications
- Class three covers key aspects of non-provisional applications
- Class four covers the components of non-provisional applications and includes a discussion on claim interpretation and common pitfalls
- Class five covers the basics of patent searching and an introduction to searching strategies.
If you have questions about your current patent application, if you are looking to pursue one, or if you are just interested in the subject, please join us. Space is limited, so register early to secure your seat.
This event may be webcasted to Patent and Trademark Resource Centers (PTRCs) in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. Please check PTRC locations to find the PTRC nearest to you and call ahead to learn if the seminar is being shown at your particular PTRC.