Attend an interactive Q&A session with patent experts at the USPTO Texas Regional Office (TXRO). The TXRO will continue its 5-class curriculum on patents.
- Class 1 is an overview of intellectual property with a focus on patents, EFS-Web, and USPTO resources
- Class 2 discusses key aspects of provisional applications
- Class 3 discusses key aspects of non-provisional applications
- Class 4 covers the components of non-provisional applications and includes a discussion on claim interpretation and common pitfalls
- Class 5 covers the basics of patent searching and an introduction to searching strategies.
Class 4: August 21, 2019
Class 5: September 18, 2019
Class 1: October 16, 2019
Class 2: November 20, 2019
If you have questions about your current patent application, if you are looking to pursue one, or if you are just interested in the subject, please join us.
This event is free and open to the public. Registration is recommended since space is limited. Register now to secure your seat.
For more information:
please email TXROevents@uspto.gov(link sends e-mail), visit us at the Texas Regional Office home page, or call us at 469-295-9000.
This event may be webcasted to Patent & Trademark Resource Centers (PTRCs) in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. Please check PTRC locations to find the PTRC nearest to you and call ahead to learn if the seminar is being shown at your particular PTRC.