CONTACT: (Media Only)
(571) 272-8400 or email@example.com
- The U.S. Department of Commerce’s United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) today announced the exhibitors chosen for the 2018 National Trademark Expo at the National Museum of American History in Washington, D.C. in collaboration with the Smithsonian Institution on Friday, July 27 and Saturday, July 28, 2018.
The two-day event helps support the mission of the Smithsonian Institution and the USPTO by educating the public about the history and value of trademarks in addition to their importance in the global marketplace through informational seminars, children’s workshops, displays of authentic and counterfeit goods, and other exhibits featuring registered trademarks.
The 2018 National Trademark Expo exhibitors include government entities, non-profits, small businesses, and corporations, each providing valuable educational information about trademarks. Exhibitors Include:
- 1000 Cranes, LLC
- Alexei Novitzky (DBA Looshes Labs LLC)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Inc.
- Bradley Graham and Lissa Muscatine (DBA Politics and Prose, Inc.)
- DC Rollergirls
- Department of the Air Force
- Edible IP, LLC (FKA Edible Arrangements, LLC)
- Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital
- Idaho Potato Commission
- International Trademark Association, Inc. (the Unreal Campaign)
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA)
- National Council of Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States of America (YMCA)
- National Park Service (United States Department of the Interior)
- Rebecca Klemm Charitable Foundation (NumbersAlive!)
- Safeway Inc.
- Segway Inc.
- Tenneco Automotive Operating Company Inc.
- The National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (The National Institutes of Health)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Under Armour, Inc.
- Universal City Studios, LLC/ NBCUniversal Media, LLC (NBCUniversal)
- Velcro BVBA
For more information, please visit: www.uspto.gov/about-us/events/2018-national-trademark-expo.
For non-press inquiries please email TMExpo@uspto.gov or contact Chrisie King at (571) 272-9179 or Shana Webster-Trotman at (571) 272-9698.
Stay current with the USPTO by subscribing to receive email updates. Visit our Subscription Center at www.uspto.gov/subscribe.