USPTO and Technology Center 2600 invites you to join the Inaugural Customer Partnership Meeting (CPM), July 13, 2017, at USPTO headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia. CPM is hosted by our directors and managers.
Our goal is to further build upon the partnership between USPTO internal and external stakeholders to ensure that we are providing patents of the highest quality.
The CPM will be most beneficial and relevant to practitioners in the electrical arts, but is open to everyone. The CPM will provide more transparency, consistency, and information on the training process and procedures of Technology Center 2600 (TC 2600).
Topics for the Customer Partnership Meeting will include:
- Presentations on 35 U.S.C. 101 (specifically focused on abstract ideas) and 35 U.S.C. 112(f).
- Small-group break-out sessions to review specific examples concerning 35 U.S.C. 101 and 35 U.S.C. 112(f).
- Introduction to TC 2600, including its structure and resources.
- Question and Answer session for you to voice your own concerns, questions, feedback, and ideas on how we can further improve.
See materials or presentation recordings for the TC2600 Customer Partnership Meeting
We are currently investigating the potential for CLE credit.
How to Attend:
RSVP by June 30, 2017 to TC2600CustomerPartnership@uspto.gov (email). Include the following:
(1) Full names of participants;
(2) What organization or firm that you represent;
(3) Preference to attend in-person at our Alexandria campus, USPTO satellite office (Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Silicon Valley) or remotely via WebEx (WebEx information will be provided prior to July 13th); and
(4) Preference for either the 35 U.S.C. 101 or 35 U.S.C. 112(f) breakout session (Breakout space is limited and WebEx may not be able to actively participate in the breakout sessions, but will receive the results).
We hope that you can join us.
TC2600 Group Directors:
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Catherine Perez at 571-272-4650 for immediate questions