To remain competitive, a business owner must be knowledgeable about a variety of topics ranging from protecting intellectual property to shipping and hiring vendors. There’s much to do and a lot to know. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, inventor, investor, or a seasoned business owner, you must keep up with new tools, trends, and resources that can provide the competitive advantage you need to compete effectively in the marketplace.
Register now to attend this webinar-only event bringing you the most important aspects of Financial Business Literacy. Learn what areas of finance every business owner must know and how to access related Federal Government resources to guide you along the way.
This event is sponsored by the Minority Business Development Agency, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and the Small Business Administration.
- Product strategy
- Consumer education
- Business deterrents
- Alternative funding mechanisms
- Amanda F. Myers, Acting Deputy Chief Economist, USPTO
- Lisa Schifferle, Attorney, Division of Consumer and Business Education, Fedarl Trade Commission
- Alan Sorcher, Assistant Director, Office of Investor Education and Advocacy, Securities and Exchange Comission
- Kate Mereand, Program Manager, DC Office of Innovation & Equitable Development
For More Information: