Are you interested in protecting your design in multiple countries? If so, join us on Wednesday, September 20, from 1-3:30 p.m. ET, for free virtual training provided by the United States Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) Stakeholder Offerings and Resources (SOaR) program. This training event will focus on the benefits of filing Hague applications for international design protection.
This training event is free to the public, but preregistration is required. Once registered, you will be emailed instructions for joining the webinar.
During this training, we will discuss the following Hague applications-related subjects:
- How Hague applications are filed and examined
- Distinctions between direct and indirect applications
- Key differences with regular design applications
- Determining the effective filing date
- The meaning of new terminology related to such applications
- Where to go for assistance with the examination process
For more information on the SOaR program, email SOaR@uspto.gov. Captioning service will be provided.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
If a state is not listed, contact your state bar to see if you can obtain credit in your state.