Join the next Boardside Chat webinar on Thursday, November 17, from noon to 1 p.m. ET, for a discussion about effectively presenting technology to the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) in AIA proceedings. A panel of PTAB judges and practitioners will share tips on making complex technology understandable and discuss effective brief samples. The panel features:
- Administrative Patent Judge Brian McNamara
- Administrative Patent Judge Kimberly McGraw
- Administrative Patent Judge Russell Cass
- Charles R. Macedo, Partner, Amster Rothstein & Ebenstein, LLP
- Brian Murphy, Partner, Haug Partners LLP
A question-and-answer session will follow the presentation. Please send questions in advance or during the webinar to PTABBoardsideChat@USPTO.gov.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.