The Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) is currently accepting applications for an Administrative Patent Judge position. Join the next Boardside Chat webinar on Thursday, December 22, from noon to 1 p.m. ET, for a discussion about the position. Acting Deputy Chief Judge Michael Kim will share an overview of the position, the eligibility requirements, and details about how to submit an application. Hear from a panel of judges about their backgrounds and experiences working at the Board. The panel will feature:
- Michael Kim, Acting Deputy Chief Administrative Patent Judge
- Annette Reimers, Lead Administrative Patent Judge
- David Kohut, Lead Administrative Patent Judge
- Murriel Crawford, Administrative Patent Judge
- LiLan Ren, Administrative Patent Judge
We are committed to advancing diversity and inclusion and ensuring an equitable and accessible environment for every PTAB member. Our mission is to ensure inclusive innovation is ongoing.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.