Topic: “Common Mistakes and Support After Filing”
The USPTO’s Inventor Info Chat webinar series continues on March 15, 2018 from 11am – noon ET when we provide a presentation on common mistakes and support after filing.
- Understand the requirements when filing a Utility Application
- Overview of common mistakes found at time of filing and how to avoid them
- Understanding the proper format of the specification and drawings and proper method to make corrections, when necessary
- Proper completion of forms, including the Application Data Sheet and Micro Entity forms
- Methods to access customer support services after filing an application
This session will discuss the common mistakes and will include explanations and examples of the proper format for making corrections. This presentation will assist in the understanding of the basic filing requirements and will be a helpful resource to those inventors who have received correspondence from the PTO requiring corrections to parts of the application.
Register in advance for the program. Join the webinar on March 15, 2018. Send your questions to email@example.com during the event.
The Inventor Info Chat webinar series is presented by the Office of Innovation Development, which fosters invention and entrepreneurship by providing full access to the U.S. intellectual property system.