Topic: "Responding to Pre-Examination Notices”
The USPTO’s Inventor Info Chat webinar series continues on October 18, 2018 from 11 a.m. – noon ET with an informative discussion on "Responding to Pre-Examination Notices.” This program will be presented in Spanish.
- Understanding the Notice of Missing Parts and Notice of Incomplete Application
- Explanation of the time periods for response and extensions of time for response
- Explanation of the appropriate responses and how to make them
- Appropriate fees for response
- Common problems when making corrections
This presentation will be as helpful resource in the understanding of an office action, the role of the examiner, and applicant’s rights and responsibilities.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com during the event.
The Inventor Info Chat webinar series is presented by the Office of Innovation Development, which fosters invention and entrepreneurship by providing full access to the U.S. intellectual property system.