Topic: "Understanding the Patent Examination Process”
The USPTO’s Inventor Info Chat webinar series continues on November 15, 2018 from 11 a.m. – noon ET with an informative discussion on "Understanding the Patent Examination Process.”
- Explanation of the role of the patent examiner in examination of an application
- Explanation of the examination process
- Explanation of the office action
- Explanation of applicant’s rights and responsibilities when responding to an office action
- Explanation of the appeal process
This presentation will be as helpful resource in the understanding of an office action, the role of the examiner, and applicant’s rights and responsibilities.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com during the event.
The Inventor Info Chat webinar series is presented by the Office of Innovation Development, which fosters invention and entrepreneurship by providing full access to the U.S. intellectual property system.