Topic: “Design Patent Drawing Requirements”
"The USPTO’s Inventor Info Chat webinar series continues in September when we host our discussion on “Design Patent Drawing Requirements”
This presentation will provide an overview of:
- What subject matter is protected by a design patent
- Statutory requirements for patentability
- Scope of protection: what is a design?
- Design patent drawings
- Requirements for drawings
- Content of drawings
- Multiple embodiments in drawings
- Multiple patents for segregable parts
- Parts of a design patent application
You can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org during the event.
The Inventor Info Chat webinar series is presented by the Office of Innovation Development, which fosters invention and entrepreneurship by providing full access to the U.S. intellectual property system.