If you are a small business owner or entrepreneur and want to learn how to protect your intellectual property (IP) in Mexico, join experts from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for this interactive session. You can learn the best approach for protecting and enforcing your trademarks in this market, whether you are new to or currently selling in the Mexican market.
This session will cover the following topics:
- How to apply through the Madrid Protocol
- New rules for using your trademark in Mexico
- How to maintain your trademark registration
- The process of registering a trademark in Mexico
- Tips for applying for trademark registration
The Mexico IP series is free and open to the public and attendees may register for any parts of this four-part series.
This event is organized in collaboration with our regional outreach offices. Contact information for participating regional offices:
- Texas Regional Office
- Rocky Mountain Regional Office
- Silicon Valley Regional Office