If you are a small business owner or entrepreneur and want to learn how to protect your intellectual property (IP) in Mexico, join experts from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for this interactive session. You can learn the best approach for enforcing your IP in this market, whether you are new to or currently selling in the Mexican market.
This session will cover the following topics:
- How to start the enforcement process
- Understanding the options for using mediation and arbitration in copyright disputes
- How you can monitor the marketplace for unauthorized use of your IP
- The option of administrative enforcement
- The strengths and weaknesses of civil proceedings
The Mexico IP series is free and open to the public and attendees may register for any parts of this four-part series.
This event is organized in collaboration with our regional outreach offices. Contact information for participating regional offices:
- Texas Regional Office
- Rocky Mountain Regional Office
- Silicon Valley Regional Office