While preventive practices of intellectual property (IP) protection are critical for companies doing business in China, enforcing IP rights in China remains one of the key concerns of businesses operating there.
As part of the USPTO’s efforts to help U.S. businesses achieve successful — and, ideally, cost-effective — IP enforcement in China, this webinar brings together experts from the U.S. government, private practice, and in-house counsel of U.S. companies to share their experiences and views on how to best navigate and use China’s administrative, civil, criminal, and customs enforcement procedures.
- Tom Moga, partner, LeClairRyan
- Joseph Simone, founder, SIPS
- Zach Wortham, Skullcandy (China)
- William Mansfield, director of IP, Abro Industries Inc.
- Megan Dortenzo, chief patent counsel and assistant general counsel, Cummins Inc.
For non-press inquiries, please contact Kelly Sheng at the USPTO’s Office of Policy and International Affairs, telephone (571) 272-2227.