Regional Office Supervisory Patent Examiner Allen Shriver will host an information session for School of Mines students about U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) patent examiner job opportunities for people with degrees in computer, electrical, biomedical, chemical, industrial and mechanical engineering. Come and enjoy pizza while learning about working for the USPTO.
- Work with the largest intellectual property rights entity in the nation
- Support economic growth and position America as one of the world's top innovators
- Review patent applications for inventive, modern breakthroughs and interact with applicants and their representatives
- Gain experience, training and mentorship they won't get anywhere else
- Have access to alternative, flexible schedules, telework, bonuses and paid overtime
The USPTO is located in Alexandria, VA with regional offices located in Detroit, Dallas, Denver and San Jose.
Interested students and alumni should contact us or visit USA Jobs (http://bit.ly/2nWQTSO) to learn more, and apply today. To read about our student programs and college outreach, go to http://bit.ly/2uY2ExE.