Strategies for IP protection in China
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s China Intellectual Property (IP) Road Show comes to New Orleans, Louisiana, with a free, one-day program that brings together experts from the U.S. government, IP attorneys, and local business people to share their insights on ways that U.S. rights holders can protect their IP in China.
This road show is one of a series of China IP Road Shows that the USPTO is conducting across the country. Topics to be covered include:
- Creating and managing your IP portfolio in China
- Enforcing your IP rights in China
- USPTO resources on IP in China for U.S. right holders
- Enforcing your IP rights in the United States
- IP in China — the Louisiana experience
Register to attend. There is no charge to attend the program. Space is limited, and registration is on a first-come basis. Registration begins at 8 a.m.
The registration page provides additional information and directions. For non-press inquiries, please contact Hollis Robinson at the USPTO’s Office of Policy and International Affairs.