Register today to attend the Technology Center (TC) 2600’s virtual Customer Partnership Meeting (CPM) on Tuesday, July 25, 2023, from 1-3 p.m. ET.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) TCs are patent application examination units, with each TC assigned to different fields of technology. TC 2600 examines the technology of communications applications, and this CPM focuses on the electrical arts. The event is free, open to the public, completely virtual, and designed to help stakeholders directly engage with U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) leaders and learn about topics that affect the prosecution of patent applications.
Traditionally, TC 2600 CPMs have been annual, day-long, in-person events. However, they are now shorter, more frequent, and completely virtual. The theme for this TC 2600 CPM is “Clarity of the Record,” with informative presentations and discussions, including:
- “Clarity of the Record” presentation
- Breakout sessions emphasizing presentation points and application of ideas
- Large group discussion with report out
By attending the TC 2600's CPM, you can:
- Increase your understanding of TC 2600’s training practices
- Learn more about the content of the trainings
- Gain insight on how examiners make decisions
- Understand the “why” behind certain positions in an office action
- Provide valuable feedback
- Develop positive working relationships with TC 2600 management and examiners
While there is no charge to attend the TC 2600 CPM, advance registration is required. For inquiries or to provide suggestions for future TC 2600 CPM topics, please email TC2600CustomerPartnership@uspto.gov.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.