Share your insights and experiences to improve patent prosecution in biotechnology areas at the USPTO’s next Biotechnology, Chemical, and Pharmaceutical Customer Partnership (BCP) Meeting. The meeting will be held online.
To register, please email USPTOBCP1600@USPTO.GOV by Tuesday, September 15. Make sure to include the following information:
- Subject: BCP RSVP
- Your name, title, and organization
- Contact information (e-mail, phone, etc.)
BCP meetings are part of a long-standing partnership between the USPTO and its valued stakeholders that works to improve the quality the agency’s products and services. This meeting will cover:
- Subject matter eligibility (35 U.S.C. §101) guidance update
- Written description requirement for antibody
- Expedited patent prosecution process
- Major initiatives for patent application process
- Sequence Searching
View meeting agenda.
The USPTO looks forward to hearing the individual views from its customers and does not intend to use this forum to seek or arrive at any consensus advice.
For information on past and future meetings and presentations, please visit the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) website or USPTO BCP webpage.