Share your insights and experiences to improve patent prosecution in biotechnology areas at the next United States Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) Biotechnology, Chemical, and Pharmaceutical Customer Partnership (BCP) meeting.
BCP meetings are part of a long-standing partnership between the USPTO and its valued stakeholders. The partnership works to improve the quality of the USPTO's products and services.
The meeting's discussion topics include:
- Claim construction and doctrine of equivalents
- Statutory provisions governing patent infringement: A practical analysis
- Deferred subject matter eligibility response pilot program
- Quality metrics
- Explicit rationales in rejections under 35 U.S.C. 103
- A systematic approach to 35 U.S.C. 112(b)
- Sequence search
Date, location and Webex/ telephone conference information:
The USPTO looks forward to hearing the individual views from its customers and does not intend to use this forum to seek or arrive at any consensus advice.
For any questions or comments regarding this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.