The Smithsonian's National Museum of American History in collaboration with the United States Patent and Trademark Office will host the 2018 National Trademark Exposition. The exposition is a free, family-friendly event where you can learn about trademarks. It will feature educational workshops, exhibits and hands-on activities demonstrating the important role trademarks play in our economy and our lives.
- 1000 Cranes, LLC
- Alexei Novitzky (DBA Looshes Labs LLC)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Inc.
- Bradley Graham and Lissa Muscatine (DBA Politics and Prose, Inc.)
- DC Rollergirls
- Department of the Air Force
- Edible IP, LLC (FKA Edible Arrangements, LLC)
- Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital
- Idaho Potato Commission
- International Trademark Association, Inc. (the Unreal Campaign)
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA)
- National Council of Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States of America (YMCA)
- National Park Service (United States Department of the Interior)
- Rebecca Klemm Charitable Foundation (NumbersAlive!)
- Safeway Inc.
- Segway Inc.
- Tenneco Automotive Operating Company Inc.
- The National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (The National Institutes of Health)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Under Armour, Inc.
- Universal City Studios, LLC/ NBCUniversal Media, LLC (NBCUniversal)
- Velcro BVBA
See our FAQs or contact our exposition team members: