The following comments have been submitted in response to the notice titled "Post-Prosecution Pilot Program," which was published in the Federal Register at 81 FR 44845 (link is external) (July 11, 2016).
To ensure consideration, comments must have been received by November 14, 2016.
Submitters may review this list to ensure their submission has been received. If a comment has not been posted, please resubmit it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the following documents are posted as originally received but may contain artifacts of scanning, OCR, or document format conversion.
A. Intellectual Property Organizations
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) (08NOV2016)
- Federal Circuit Bar Association (14NOV2016)
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago (IPLAC) (14NOV2016)
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO) (11NOV2016)
- Japan Intellectual Property Association (JIPA) (10NOV2016)
- National Association of Patent Practitioners (NAPP) (14NOV2016)
B. Government Agencies
C. Academic and Research Institutions
D. Law Firms
- Bayramoglu, Gokalp (02NOV2016)
- Grayzel, Jeffrey and Joseph (14NOV2016)
- Ip, Paul (10AUG2016)
- Ip, Paul (04NOV2016)
- Koba, Wendy (16SEP2016)
- Krajec, Russ (19JUL2016)
- Neifeld, Rick (09JUL2016)