Info I - Correspondence Information

A change of correspondence address can be effected via private PAIR or filed in paper (see USPTO form PTO/AIA/122,“Change of Correspondence Address”).

The correspondence address may be changed by the parties set forth in 37 CFR 1.33(b)(1) or (b)(3). Prior to the appointment of any power of attorney under 37 CFR 1.32(b), the correspondence address may also be changed by any patent practitioner named in the application transmittal papers who acts in a representative capacity under 37 CFR 1.34.