The following comments have been submitted in response to the notice titled "Revision of the Duty To Disclose Information in Patent Applications and Reexamination Proceedings," which was published in the Federal Register at 81 FR 74987 (October 28, 2016).
To ensure consideration, comments must be received by December 27, 2016.
Submitters may review this list to ensure their submission has been received. If a comment has not been posted, please resubmit it by e-mail to AC58.email@example.com.
Please note that the following documents are posted as originally received but may contain artifacts of scanning, OCR, or document format conversion.
A. Intellectual Property Organizations
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) (22DEC2016)
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO) (22DEC2016)
B. Government Agencies
C. Academic and Research Institutions
D. Law Firms
- Neifeld IP Law, PC (30NOV2016)
- Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) (27DEC2016)
- Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) and Public Knowledge (PK) (27DEC2016)
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) (23DEC2016)
- Armitage, Robert (27DEC2016)
- Hoffberg, Steven M. (16NOV2016)
- Hricik, David (27DEC2016)
- Keim, Benjamin (15NOV2016)
- Spencer, George (01NOV2016)
- Toupin, James (27DEC2016)
- Vernyuk, Sergey (02DEC2016)
Received after December 27, 2016
- Soltani, Bobby (05JAN2017)