Check this page for the latest information on operating status and availability of Online Business Systems. For Standard Hours of Availability for Online Business Systems, System Descriptions, and Operating Requirements/Compatibilities, see the links at left.
There are no current events at this time.
Posted at 07:58AM May 11, 2021 in Current Status |
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the PALM-PROD database environment beginning at 10 p.m., Friday, May 14 and ending at 9 a.m., Saturday, May 15 ET.
During the maintenance period, the following applications will not have access to the PALM-PROD database:
• Private PAIR
• Patent Application Location and Monitoring - Infrastructure (PALM-INFRA)
• Global Dossier
• Patent Examination Data Search (PEDS)
• Electronic Filing System - Web (EFS-WEB)
• FPNG/Patent Maintenance Fees Storefront – see specifics below
• Certified Copy Center (CCC)
• Cooperative Patent Classification Database (CPCDB)
• Electronic Patent Assignment System (EPAS)
FPNG/Patent Maintenance Fees Storefront: The services provided on the Patent Maintenance Fees Storefront, including patent lookups, maintenance fee payments, and bulk uploads may be intermittently unavailable during the maintenance window. We recommend waiting until after the maintenance has concluded to use these services.
TTAB Reading Room Maintenance
The OCIO will perform maintenance affecting the TTAB Reading Room beginning at 12:01 A.M., Saturday, May 15 and ending at 2 A.M., Saturday, May 15 ET.
During the maintenance period, the application will be unavailable.
Electronic System for Trademarks Trials Appeals (ESTTA)
The OCIO will perform maintenance on Electronic System for Trademarks Trials Appeals (ESTTA) beginning at 12:01 a.m., Saturday, May 15 and ending at 5 a.m., Saturday, May 15 ET.
During the maintenance period, users will not have access to ESTTA.
Trademark System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Trademark TMNG systems from 10 p.m., Saturday, May 15 and ending at 12:30 a.m., Sunday, May 16 ET.
During the maintenance period, the following systems will be impacted:
• Trademark Next Generation ID Manual (TMNG-IDM) will be unavailable.
• Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) initial application forms will unavailable.
• Trademarks Electronic Official Gazette (TMOG) will be unavailable.
No user action required.
Posted at 07:51AM May 12, 2021 in Planned Events |