Are you having problems with knockoffs or counterfeit goods? Learn to combat these costly problems at the STOPfakes Roadshow. Learn more and register early for this event.
Government agency experts will cover a wide variety of key topics, including:
- Identifying and protecting intellectual property (IP) assets
- Mechanisms for obtaining IP protection in overseas markets
- Strategies for determining where to seek protection
- The business value of copyright and trade secrets protection
- How to deal with counterfeits on international e-commerce sites, and
- What additional government resources are available to help U.S. businesses bolster IP protections.
The roadshow also features on-site help with copyright registration and with recording marks with U.S. Customs officials to keep counterfeit goods from entering the United States. One-on-one meetings with presenters to address your specific concerns will also be available.