Come join Jessica Patterson, Director of International Outreach and Administration in the Office of International Patent Cooperation (OIPC) at the United States Patent and Trademark Office as she provides an overview of several USPTO programs and initiatives available to applicants during various phases of the application process. Gain insight into the initiatives and pilot programs that can advance the progress of your client's patent application, and take away key participation requirements in order to use these programs to your full advantage. Register early.
- 3:30-4:00 p.m. - Registration and Welcome
- 4:00-4:45 p.m.
- Featured OPIC Programs and Services - Learn about increasing patent examination quality and efficiency through automatically relevant prior art and other pertinent information into pending US Patent applications
- Global Dossier - Learn about the Global Dossier and Global Dossier Task Force
- Patent Cooperation Treaty PCT - overview and PCT Collaborate Search and Examination Pilot
- Electronic Priority Document Exchange Program
- 4:45-5:00 p.m. - Questions
This program is co-sponsored by The Toledo Intellectual Property Law Association and the Toledo Bar Association.
Pre-registration is required. Registrations received after 4:00 p.m. on the business day prior to the seminar will be charged an additional $10.00 and subject to available space, so register now.