Want to start a business the right way and grow it to success? A strong trademark or brand name protects and sets your business apart from competitors and is a key to business success. Join this seminar and learn about trademark basics:
- Difference between trademark, patent, copyright, domain name, and business name.
- Key to creating a protectable trademark
- Importance of a comprehensive trademark search
- Registering your trademark with the USPTO
- How to get free and reduced-price legal assistance
- Benefits of federal trademark registration
This event is free and open to the public. For more information please contact the Hawaii State Library at (808) 586-3477.
For more information about trademark resources, contact the Trademark Assistance Center toll free at 800-786-9199 or via email at TrademarkAssistanceCenter@uspto.gov
The Hawaii State Library is a USPTO-designated Patent and Trademark Resource Center (PTRC) and serves all of Hawaii. The PTRC program is a nationwide network of public, state and academic libraries that are designated by the USPTO to disseminate patent and trademark information and to support the diverse intellectual property needs of the public.