Learn about recent developments affecting litigation in, and appeals from, the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB), the International Trade Commission (ITC), and U.S. District Courts. Attend the Federal Circuit Bar Association's (FCBA) regional program featuring expert panels and a mock oral argument. Learn more and register early at the FCBA's event page.
Deputy Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Deputy Director of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Laura Peter will deliver the keynote address at from 12:30-1:25 p.m. Other featured speakers include:
- The Honorable Raymond T. Chen, Circuit Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- The Honorable James Donato, Judge, District Court, Northern District of California
- The Honorable Kevin Turner, Administrative Judge, U.S. Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- The Honorable Clark Cheney, Administrative Law Judge, U.S. International Trade Commission
- The Honorable Susan Van Kuelen, Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California