On March 11, please join U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) leaders for a special panel discussion with leading entrepreneurs and innovators on the ways industry, academia, and other government agencies can increase the number of women inventors in all sectors of our economy.
A SXSW badge is not required to attend this event.
Ingrid Vanderveldt, Founder and CEO, Empowering a Billion Women by 2020, will moderate this panel, which will feature:
- Andrei Iancu, Under Secretary for Intellectual Property and Director for the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Molly Kocialski, Director for the Rocky Mountain Regional United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Hope Shimabuku, Director for the Texas Regional United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Adrianna Cantu, Co-founder and CEO, Revealix LLC
- Susann Keohane, IBM Master Inventor and IBM Global Leader, Healthy Aging Innovation
For more information, please visit Capital Factory.