All stakeholders are invited to the USPTO's Biotechnology, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Partnership (BCP) Meeting to share insights and experiences to improve patent prosecution in these areas.
The meeting will be held at the USPTO headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia, and online. Participants will be able to speak with agency experts either in person or via webcast from all locations.
• Subject matter eligibility (35 U.S.C. §101) guidance update
• Restriction requirement
• Patent term adjustment
• Orange Book and biologic patent study
• Written description requirement
View meeting agenda.
To register, please email USPTOBCP1600@USPTO.GOV by Friday, January 24. Make sure to include the following information:
- Subject: BCP RSVP
- Your name, title, and organization
- Contact information (e-mail, phone, etc.)
- Your attending location (headquarters or online)
Directions and parking
For information on past and future meetings and presentations, please visit the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) website or USPTO BCP webpage.