Are you interested in the impact of intellectual property and patent prosecution on the financial services industry? Hear from keynote speakers Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Andrei Iancu and USPTO Technology Center 3600 Group Director Tariq Hafiz the 16th annual summit on Protecting Innovations in the Financial Services Industry. Director Iancu will discuss USPTO initiatives to promote innovation, and Group Director Hafiz will share updates on patent prosecution.
This event convenes in-house counsel to discuss recent significant trends. Come and learn to develop patent strategies to protect your financial innovations by examining recent case law and the newest changes to the Patent and Trial Board (PTAB).
Program topics include:
- Implications of the USPTO’s recently announced guidance for subject matter eligibility under Section 101.
- The impact of the revised guidance on federal court cases
- Patentability of AI and blockchain technologies: Gain strategies to overcome patent eligibility rejection
- Innovations in FinTech and their impact on financial services IP
- Updates on CBM and IPR proceedings
- Fostering a culture of innovation and strengthening the IP ecosystem
For general inquiries of this summit, contact: