Attorneys and law students, come and hear critical updates with expert insights from local and national IP leaders, while encountering exceptional networking opportunities. Hear from top USPTO officials on everything from pilot programs and examination procedures to what’s new at the Midwest Regional United States Patent and Trademark Office . Earn 4.75 Continued Legal Education (CLE) credits at the one-day seminar. Get it all in one day at an unbeatable price by registering here.
Learn about new initiatives and recent developments at the USPTO from Damian Porcari, Regional Director of the Midwest Regional United States Patent and Trademark Office. Hear about furthering your knowledge on several USPTO programs and initiatives available to applicants during various phases of the application process from Jessica Patterson, Director of International Outreach and Administration in the Office of International Patent Cooperation (OIPC) at the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Mary Boney Denison, Commissioner for Trademarks at the United States Patent and Trademark Office, will provide an inside look at trademark examination and procedures along with best practices.
Benefits of Attending:
- Hear directly from national and local leaders at the USPTO
- Get straight talk on in re Tam from the founder of The Slants
- Unpack Blockchain’s impact on Trademarks and Patents
- Understand willfulness in the post-Halo era
- Get an inside look at revitalizing historic brands, including Shinola
- Enforce your IP rights against social media infringers
- Earn 4.75 Continued Legal Education (CLE) credits
The event is presented by The Intellectual Property Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan and is in cooperation with The Institute of Continuing Legal Education. Register Today.