About the USPTO's National Trademark Expo
The content pictured in the above photographs appeared at past Expos and may not be present Future Expos.
The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) will host the Expo on Friday, October 17, from 10 am to 5 pm, and Saturday, October 18, from 10 am to 4 pm, at the USPTO’s headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia.
The Expo is a free, family-friendly event designed to educate the public about trademarks which includes:
- Workshops and educational activities for children, including games and quizzes
- Numerous exhibits featuring trademarks
- Displays comparing counterfeit goods with authentic goods
- Costumed characters and inflatables featuring trademarks
- Small giveaways featuring trademarks
The USPTO is still accepting applications to exhibit. Apply now!
Adult Seminars include:
- Intellectual Property for U.S. Companies: The Top Myths, Mysteries, and Mistakes
- Trademark Basics: What Every Small Business Should Know Now, Not Later
- USPTO Website Resources
- Trademark Application Filing and Registration Process
- Counterfeiting & Piracy: Why Buy “Legit”
No registration will be required to attend the Expo or seminars.
For non-press inquiries, please email TMExpo@uspto.gov or contact Chrisie King at (571) 272-9179, Andrew Lawrence at (571) 272-9342, or Carol Spils at (571) 272-9226.
Past Expo Content: