Patent Trial and Appeal Board
Welcome to the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. The Board's duties include review of adverse decisions, review of appeals of reexaminations, derivation proceedings, inter partes and post-grant reviews, and rendering decisions on interferences.
- Administrative Patent Judges - Apply Online
- PTAB Board Executive - Apply Online
- APJ Recruitment brochure [PDF]
- America Invents Act (AIA) Trial Roundtables
- Administrative Patent Judge (APJ) Speaking Engagements [PDF]
- PTAB Blogs
Message From Administrative Patent Judges Sheridan Snedden And Jacqueline Bonilla: Deep Dive Into A Patent Owner Preliminary Response In An Inter Partes Review Proceeding Before The Patent Trial And Appeal Board (25FEB2014)
- A Day-in-the-Life of an APJ [PDF]
- Notice Concerning Payment of Appeal Forwarding Fee under 37 CFR 41.45 and Improper Use of Deposit Account General Authorization under 37 CFR 1.25(b) (13 Mar 2014)
- Official Gazette Notices
- Credit Card Processing is currently unavailable for the Patent Review Processing System (April 10, 2014). Please use an alternate form of payment, e.g. Deposit Account. Further details can be found at http://www.uspto.gov/blog/ebiz/.